Thursday 1 January 2015

Double Tomato and Basil Spaghetti – Donna Hay Recipe

I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Donna Hay’s ‘Fresh and Light’ cook book. I use recipes from this book on a regular basis. I want to show you how easy, fast and delicious to make dinner with this book.
The book has breakfast, deserts, sides any many more recipes and I highly recommend it. I will definitely purchase more of Donna’s cook books.
Here’s the recipe:
Combine 1/3 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, 250g quartered mixed cherry tomatoes (I used red as that’s all I had in the fridge), 1 cup basil leaves, 1 table spoon each white balsamic vinegar and olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper and finely grated parmesan. Toss through 200g hot spaghetti to serve.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...